The 1st Master Export Conference was held yesterday under the theme INTERNATIONALIZATION OF METALOMECHANICS AND HABITAT: TRENDS, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES.
An organization from AECA – Associação Empresarial de Cambra e Arouca, in collaboration with ISAG and Astrolábio, was transmitted through a digital platform, adapting to the current pandemic situation experienced in the country.
With the participation of an extended panel that covered the following themes
- Internationalization: Strategy or Need? – with the themes:
- Carlos Brandão (President AECA) – Relevance of Master Export for the Region’s Economy;
- Luís Ferreira (ISAG) – The Five I´s of the International Markets
- The Internationalization of Metalworking and Habitat: Trends, Challenges, Opportunities
- Mónica Moreira (AICEP) – The context of the global market and the support of AICEP (via videoconference)
- José de Matos (APCMC) – Industrialization in the application of solutions in Habitat;
- Adriano Fidalgo (Astrolábio) – Internationalization of Metalworking and Habitat
- Success Cases in Internationalization, with the testimonies of:
- Perfinox (António Tavares, CEO);
The presentations made available by the speakers can be found here on the website at information page.
It also had the physical presence of some elements assigned to the organization and ISAG, in compliance with the security conditions established by the DGS in force.