It is already tomorrow the 4th Conference of the Master Export project dedicated to the theme “Digital Transformation”.
With a wide range of specialists to address the theme, and organized by AEA – Associação Empresarial de Águeda with the collaboration of AECA – Associação Empresarial de Cambra e Arouca and ESTGA-UA – School of Technology and Management of Águeda – University of Aveiro, let’s look at another theme in our notebooks to be made available soon here on the website.
As already announced, we will have several panels dedicated to various topics related to Digital Transformation.
We will count with the presence of Professor Dr. Margarida Urbano | Teacher at ESTGA-UA, addressing the theme “How Estga / UA can contribute to Digital Transformation-Production Sector”.
Another panel your speakers will address the following topics:
– Vasco Lagarto | TICE | Digital transformation: a societal challenge
– Pedro Rocha | PRODUCECH | Digital Transformation of the Industry: Trends, Needs and Support Initiatives – The perspective of the Production Technologies Cluster
– Adriano Fidalgo | ASTROLÁBIO | Digital Transformation: PAIR Model
And to close the session we will have some examples of success cases, presented by:
– Estela Bastos | Visual Thinking
– Ricardo Delgadinho | EXSEPI
Be sure to subscribe at https://forms.gle/msXE8iBWpYa1vWt79 and watch this conference dedicated to all organizations of the Metalomecânica and Habitat clusters.